Vinyl Siding Contractors in Northern Virginia
We’re a Vinyl Siding Institute Certified Installer!
Sunshine Contracting is an experienced vinyl siding contractor in northern Virginia and is recognized as a Vinyl Siding Institute Certified Installer. That honor means we’ve completed the industry’s best training and met rigid standards for quality and skill. The Vinyl Siding Institute is the trade association for manufacturers of vinyl siding. They are industry advocates and determine performance standards in cooperation with standards-making organizations and code bodies. In order to become VSI Certified, Sunshine Contracting members took a class taught by a VSI Certified Trainer in-person and passed an exam that tests knowledge about vinyl siding installation and industry-recognized installation standards. By becoming VSI Certified, we are proving our dedication to stay abreast of all vinyl siding installation specifications and continually install a vinyl siding product on your home that meets and exceeds industry and manufacturer specifications so that you can rest assured your warranty will be in upheld!
Our Vinyl Siding Process
When you contact Sunshine Contracting to set up your free in-home consultation, our office will work together with you to find a time convenient for you for our Project Consultant to meet with you at your home. At the consultation, we will discuss your vision for your siding and trim. After getting a strong understanding of your wants and needs for your home, our consultant will take measurements in order to provide you with an accurate estimate. When you decide to replace the siding and trim on your home, there are many different options for you to choose from, all the way from house wrap, to insulation, to siding material, profile, and color. It can be overwhelming for a homeowner, so we strive to give you as much information as possible and help guide you along the process to make it as easy and stress-free as possible for you. After all, remodeling the exterior of your home should be an enjoyable process!
Once you decide to move forward with Sunshine Contracting for your siding and trim, your Project Manager will give you a call and introduce themselves to you, as well as let you know of the next steps. Material is ordered first and once the material has arrived, we will call you to schedule an installation date. Depending on the size of the job, siding and trim jobs, on average, take about 4-6 days to complete. When the job is complete, we will pick up and dispose of all trash and debris and leave you with a beautiful new exterior!
Our Vinyl Siding
Our siding and trim crews are Vinyl Siding Institute trained and certified and take pride in the work they do! Feel free to ask any of our crew chiefs (Kevin, Juan, or Gabino) any questions you may have while on the job. Kevin, Juan, Gabino, and their crews have worked for Sunshine Contracting for over 10 years! In our opinion, they are the hardest working crews in the industry, often working from sunrise to sunset during the summer hours. Being part of the Sunshine Contracting Siding and Trim crew means that our guys do everything in their power to do exceptional work, worthy of being on their very own homes.
Why Trust Sunshine Contracting for Vinyl Siding in Northern Virginia?
Your neighbors consistently make Sunshine Contracting their choice for vinyl siding replacements — here’s why:
- Local expertise: We know the climate and weather extremes in the northern Virginia communities we serve. We’re uniquely qualified to recommend the best vinyl siding solutions for your home.
- In-house installation crews: Sunshine Contracting is a family-owned and -operated business with in-house teams to complete your project. We don’t subcontract to a company you’ve never heard of.
- In-depth training: Each crew member has received comprehensive training from our manufacturing partners for unparalleled skill and product expertise. We also stay on top of trends through active memberships in industry organizations.
- Recognition from peers and customers: We consistently earn recognition and awards from well-known sources. Customers have given us outstanding satisfaction ratings since 1993.
- Community service: We regularly invest in our communities through various projects. Our team is proud to be a part of building better neighborhoods for everyone.
- Process ease: Any remodeling project can quickly feel overwhelming with so many choices to make. Our team uses a step-by-step approach to simplify and streamline your project.
- Financing options: We can help make your siding replacement more affordable through our financing options with as low as 0% interest. Additionally, our promotions and specials may help you save more.
- Peace of mind: You’ll enjoy all manufacturers’ warranties, plus one of our own. We warrant our craftsmanship for a full 10 years.
Request Your Free Consultation Today
We’ll visit your home and take the time to listen to your wants and needs. Our experts will review your options with you and provide a personalized quote based on your choices.