We’re a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor
Sunshine Contracting is a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, the highest possible certification attainable! This means that we have been selected by James Hardie because of our qualifications and training to be a preferred installer of their products. We have proven to be quality installers of the product and have gone through the necessary training in order to best inform ourselves about the latest from James Hardie. Our crews know how to properly install the James Hardie products, which is an extremely important part of having their fiber cement products last a very long time! We go through annual trainings and recertification’s in order to stay abreast of all manufacturing specification updates and to ensure that your product is installed properly so that you can rest assured your product will last a lifetime!
Our James Hardie Siding Process
When you contact Sunshine Contracting to set up your free in-home consultation, our office will work together with you to find a time convenient for you for our Project Consultant to meet with you at your home. At the consultation, we will discuss your vision for your siding and trim. After getting a strong understanding of your wants and needs for your home, our consultant will take measurements in order to provide you with an accurate estimate. When you decide to replace the siding and trim on your home, there are many different options for you to choose from, all the way from house wrap, to insulation, to siding material, profile, and color. It can be overwhelming for a homeowner, so we strive to give you as much information as possible and help guide you along the process to make it as easy and stress free as possible for you. After all, remodeling the exterior of your home should be an enjoyable process!
Once you decide to move forward with Sunshine Contracting for your siding and trim, your Project Manager will give you a call and introduce themselves to you, as well as let you know of the next steps. Material is ordered first and once the material has arrived, we will call you to schedule an installation date. Depending on the size of the job, siding and trim jobs, on average, take about 4-6 days to complete. When the job is complete, we will pick up and dispose of all trash and debris and leave you with a beautiful new exterior!
Our James Hardie Siding Crews
Our siding and trim crews are James Hardie trained and certified and take pride in the work they do! Feel free to ask any of our crew chief’s (Kevin, Juan, or Gabino) any questions you may have while on the job. Kevin, Juan, Gabino, and their crews have worked for Sunshine Contracting for over 10 years! In our opinion, they are the hardest working crews in the industry, often working from sunrise to sunset during the summer hours. Being part of the Sunshine Contracting Siding and Trim crew means that our guys do everything in their power to do exceptional work, worthy of being on their very own homes.
Options for Any Home Style
James Hardie produces siding options to complement any home’s personality, setting and architecture. Choose from earthy Statement Collection™ colors like Timber Bark and Mountain Sage, or stay timeless and classic with Arctic White or Gray Slate. Echo the coastlines with Boothbay Blue or desert sunsets with Navajo Beige. Over 700 colors are available in the Dream Collection, and ColorPlus® technology ensures fade-resistant beauty for years to come.
The company also offers different siding styles, like:
- Hardie® Shingle Siding: Hardie engineers developed these shingles to look like wood while offering a practically maintenance-free experience. They’re available in either straight- or staggered-edge styles to add a touch of Cape Cod charm.
- Hardie® Plank: This lap siding remains a consistent favorite. It comes with four texture-finishing options to create a distinctive look.
- Hardie™ Architectural Collection: These siding options feature a range of textures to add character and detail. Styles include stucco-inspired looks and seagrass-type patterns.
- Hardie® Panel Vertical Siding: The unique positioning of these panels can generate significant curb appeal and capture attention. This siding also offers different finishing textures to create a one-of-a-kind home exterior.
- Hardie® Trim and Soffit Panels: You can complete the entire project with finishing touches coordinating with your siding choices. Soffits come in vented and nonvented styles, and you can choose from multiple trim-board textures.
Why Choose Sunshine Contracting as Your Hardie Siding Installer?
There are more reasons to choose us than simply our status as a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, including:
- Exceptional customer satisfaction: We enjoy hearing from our customers. Read what your neighbors have to say about working with us.
- Proven results: Our James Hardie project gallery is a great way to explore some of the transformations we’ve helped customers make. It’s also a great source of project inspiration!
- Industry expertise and experience: Sunshine Contracting has served a five-county northern Virginia area since 1993. Our in-house installation crews undergo extensive training to promote first-rate skills and product knowledge.
- Community involvement and recognition: Our team regularly donates its services, time and expertise to the communities we live and work in. We’re also active in industry organizations and have earned numerous awards.
- Support for affordable solutions: Sunshine Contracting works with financial partners to bring you options that meet your budgeting needs, including 0% options for qualified homeowners. We also offer timely promotions and discounts to lower your project costs even more.
- Free custom quotes: Siding installations are all different, so we take a consultative approach. Our team will meet with you to discuss your project, take home measurements and tailor a quote based on your unique needs.
- Generous warranties: We cover our James Hardie siding installations for a full decade. You’ll also be eligible for all manufacturer warranties for extended confidence in your investment and our work.
Start With a Free In-Home Consultation
Our siding experts will come to you for an in-depth understanding of your wants and needs. You’ll receive a personalized estimate to see just how affordable our James Hardie siding replacements can be.