Why Replace Your Home’s Siding?
If you’re considering replacing your home’s siding, you’ll benefit from:
- Improved quality — Today’s siding is tougher and longer-lasting than ever before. With prices dropping on premium materials, there’s never been a better time to invest in siding that will last for fifty years or longer.
- Improved efficiency— Utilizing high-tech materials, new insulated siding can improve the overall efficiency of your home, resulting in lower utility bills, fewer drafts and greater year-round comfort.
- More options — From designer colors to realistic-looking wood grains, there is no shortage of options available for homeowners in the market for a new siding installation. In Stafford County, Sunshine Contracting has a long history of matching customers with the siding product that captures their design ambitions. Book an in-house consultation with one of our team members today to learn more.
Vinyl Siding and Alternatives
Vinyl siding has been a suburban staple for decades. Recently, however, manufacturers such as Alside and the James Hardie Corporation have been giving it a modern twist with durable, innovative designs that add a touch of creativity to any home.
While standard vinyl remains the best option for homes on a budget, Sunshine Contracting offers several alternatives at different price points. Real or artificial stone veneers, which feature an inch-thick layer mimicking traditional stone masonry, are a classic choice. There’s also HardiShingle siding, which is virtually indistinguishable from cedar, but less expensive and impervious to mold, splitting and rot.
What Makes Sunshine Contracting Different?
When you work with the team at Sunshine Contracting, you’ll see the difference right away. You’ll notice:
- We are certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute to provide installations on all residential buildings. We work exclusively with some of the best siding manufacturers in the business and are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.
- We have been an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner for the past three years. We have also received the Guild Quality Guildmaster Award on multiple occasions. Follow the links on our Reviews page to visit either of these websites and read testimonials from previous customers.
- We currently maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, the highest rating available. We’re licensed and bonded to perform siding installation in Stafford County and throughout northern VA.
One of the reasons we maintain such a sterling representation with our peers and customers is the clearly defined set of values that informs everything we do. When you contact Sunshine Contracting for siding installation in Stafford County, you’ll work with a team that:
- Is open and transparent about pricing and provides honest communication at all stages of the remodeling process
- Sends trained staff who can get the job done right and on time, rather than unskilled laborers
- Doesn’t outsource jobs to other contractors
- Maintains an exceptionally high level of quality control and offers a personal 10-year guarantee on all workmanship
At Sunshine Contracting, we’re a local, family-owned business with a history of giving back to the communities we serve. When you need a siding contractor in Dumfries, Fredericksburg or beyond, trust the team that will be there for Stafford County residents for years to come. Call to book your free consultation and estimate today.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation