Leading the Roofing Industry in Customer Service
At Sunshine Contracting, we’re proud to have our commitment to value and performance recognized by our peers. Among the many awards and recognitions we have received are:
- Achieving GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor certification, a recognition which places us among the top 2% of roofing contractors in Loudoun County and nationwide
- Ranking in Qualified Remodelers Magazine as one of the Top 200 Exterior Remodelers in the Nation, every year since 2008
- Winning an Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years running
- Being named a CertainTeed Shingle Master
There are plenty of roofing contractors in Loudoun County, but few can boast the impressive resume of Sunshine Contracting. Follow the links on our website to read what some customers are saying on Guild Quality, Google Reviews and Angie’s List about their experience with us. Better yet, contact our office directly to book a meeting with our team and see what makes us an industry leader.
Roof Replacement: What You Need to Know
Providing transparent pricing and processes is one of our main goals at Sunshine Contracting. In fact, maintaining open and honest communication throughout the build process is just one of the reasons we have such a high customer satisfaction rating — we’ll strive to ensure you know exactly what’s going on at all times. A typical roof replacement is a multi-step process, and great care must be taken to ensure weather resistance and installation quality. Some steps that occur during the process include:
- Removing all worn-out shingles and performing a thorough inspection of the plywood underneath, as well as replacing or reinforcing any damaged areas
- Installing moisture barriers and other weatherproofing elements, including ice and water shielding, aluminum drip edges, felt paper and flashing
- Caulking all applicable areas. At Sunshine Contracting, we use Vulkem caulk exclusively, which has three times the lifespan of conventional roofing cement
- Installing starter strip and laying shingles to the manufacturer’s precise specifications
- Performing final quality control checks to confirm fit, finish and overall workmanship
At Sunshine Contracting, our team consists exclusively of in-house roofing experts. We invest heavily in training for our staff, we never subcontract work to other Loudoun County roofing companies. As a result, we can offer homeowners an exclusive 10-year guarantee on all labor and workmanship.
Sunshine Contracting can replace or repair gabled, gambrel, flat, barn and any other type of roofs. We work with high quality materials by manufacturers such as CertainTeed and GAF. We can also install Waldun Cedar Shakes or eco-friendly roofing materials such as Eco-Star composite. Before we begin preparing your estimate, we’ll sit down with you and review your needs and your budget in great detail, answering all of your questions in an informed, professional manner. We can help identify the best products and processes for your home, and suggest ways in which you can save time and money without compromising quality. Next time you need a roofing contractor in Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg or elsewhere in Loudoun County, make Sunshine Contracting your first call.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation