- The EdgeForce narrow line frame and sashes are subtle and substantial at the same time. It has a clean and contemporary look with more glass are for exceptional daylight entry and outside viewing.
- Internal chambers are engineered for structural integrity and energy efficiency.
- CoreFX is a composite reinforcement that allows for secure mounting of hardware. It is a non-conductive material that reduces the transfer of energy.
- The DefenseTek secure locking system is stylish yet strong. It is a low profile locking hardware that features an indicator to tell y0u if your windows are left unlocked. It features an end-of-throw cam shift locking action for increased protection.
- Forecaster true sloped sill is crafted to provide an efficient drainage system that will make sure water runs off away from your home without the use of weep holes.
- HP3 telescoping sill protects you from air and water infiltration.
- The Gatekeeper sash-to-sill interlock to keep extreme wind and weather out of your home. The sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a wall of strength.
- 3 layers of weatherstripping
- The Ocular screen bulb seal is a compression bulb that aids in the installation and removal of the aluminum screen.
The Alside Mezzo Sliding Window features fully fusion welded frame and sash corners, dual-pane, double strength glass, airtight insulating chambers, multi-layer weatherstripping, dual vent stops, and a hidden screen track.
If you live in the northern VA area and are interested in installing Alside® Mezzo Slider windows or another Alside® window product, contact us at Sunshine Contracting and we’d be happy to set up a free in-home consultation.