The Vytex Potomac-hp Series double hung window provides up to R-6 performance and is one of the strongest welded window lines in the industry. They are virtually maintenance free and keep performing year after year.
- The Potomac-hp was a welded sash and frame corners for extra durability
- This window never needs painting, thanks to the special formula PVC that prevents scratching and denting
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning
- Constant Force balance system makes this window easy to operate
- The integral interlock keeps the sashes closed tight for security and weatherproofing
- VyCore foam insulation is in the frame and sash – this provides a great insulating performance
- Triple weatherstripping at all sealing locations
- Sculpted exterior for curb appeal
- 7/8? Insulated Glass Unit
- Integrated sash lock and tilt system
- Magnetic seal eliminates drafts
- DP-55 Rating, 180 mph wind load
The Vytex Potomac-hp double hung comes in a variety of colors both for interior and exterior, with the option of interior wood grain laminates.
The Vytex Potomac-hp double hung has a variety of grid options available and can be seen below.
The Vytex Potomac-hp double hung has dualtech sash locks & tilt latches, magnetic seal/vycore foam, and enercore reinforcement, as seen below.
The Vytex Potomac-hp double hung has the option of 3 different glass packages: Energy Saver Plus-hp, Energy Saver Max-hp, and Energy Saver Ultimate-hp.
Financing available through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation