The Vytex Fortis double hung is a very efficient window and contains several advanced features and technologies.
- Welded sash and frame corners for extra durability
- Special formula PVC that never needs painting and doesn’t scratch or dent
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel Constant Force balance system to easy operation
- Integral interlock keeps windows closed tight
- VyCore Foam insulation in the frame and in the sashes for added insulation
- Triple weatherstripping at all sealing locations
- Sculpted exterior
- 7/8? Insulated Glass Unit
- Mortise-cut sill dam wall for structural integrity
- True sloped sill for water drainage
- ThermaCore composite reinforcement in meeting rails
- DP R-50 Rating – 171 mph wind load
The Fortis double hung is available in a wide variety of interior and exterior colors, with the option of interior wood grain laminates, as seen below.
Available Grid Patterns:
The Fortis has a mortised sill dam wall, constant force balances, and sill/sash interlock, as seen below.
Available Glass Options:
The Fortis is available in two glass packages: Energy Saver Plus and Energy Saver R-5.
Financing available through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation