The Simonton 5050 boasts a raised exterior and a fusion welded frame for increased strength. With a Tilt-In/Lift-Out sash for easy cleaning, and easy gliding sashes, this window is a balance of energy efficiency and durability. The Simonton Reflections 5050 is available in Double Hung, Slider, and Picture styles. Glass options include double-strength, tempered, obscure, and gray and bronze tints. Available with ProSolar Low-E Glass and Argon gas.
All Simonton Windows come with a Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty. This warranty is transferrable once and covers vinyl, hardware, screens, and insulated glass units.
All Simonton Windows meet the Energy Star guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy in order to reduce your heating and cooling bills.
All Simonton Windows are also AAMA Gold Certified ensuring that they meet the highest performance standards are air and water infiltration resistance.
The Simonton 5050 Double Hung Window has a classic design, yet has many thoughtful features. They are sturdy and durable windows with advanced thermal efficiencies built in. The 5300 Double Hung carries the Simonton Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty and meets Energy Star Guidelines.
- The 5300 Series Double Hung is made from extruded vinyl that never peels, flakes, or pits due to weather, essentially creating a maintenance free window.
- Both sashes tilt-in and lift-out to create a quick and easy cleaning process.
- A large variety of grid styles and patterns are available to help give your home the look you want.
- The 5300 Series boasts a fusion welded sash and frame for increased weather resistance, rigidity, and strength.
- Because of the Denny Clip pivot system, both sashes stay in alignment for smooth operation.
- The stainless steel spring coil balance system will never need adjustment.
- Built in thermal components include the ProSolar Low E soft coat glass and Argon gas – these work together to reduce heat loss in the winter and keep the cool air inside during the summer.
- The top and bottom sash are interlocked to create a secure seal with the Lap Lok meeting rail.
- Additional features include single strength glass, fin seal weatherstripping, 3/4? insulating glass unit, and fiberglass screen mesh.
Standard Exterior and Interior Colors:
The Simonton 5300 Double Hung Window comes in three standard colors: White and Tan.
The Simonton 5300 Double Hung is available the following grid patterns: colonial, perimeter, double perimeter, victorian, prairie, double prairie, and diamond.
Between The Glass Grids:
Standard Hardware Finishes:
Simonton 5300 Double Hung Standard Hardware Finishes include White and Tan.
The Simonton 5300 Double Hung comes in a variety of glass options including double-strength, tempered, bronze tint, grey tint, obscure, and ProSolar Shade.
Financing available through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation