The Alside Mezzo Double Hung window is a beautifully crafted window that has a mix of aesthetics and technology.This is an elegant, sleek window mixed with incredible strength and energy efficiency. It is strong, durable, and weathertight.
- The EdgeForce narrow line frame and sashes are subtle and substantial at the same time. It has a clean and contemporary look with more glass are for exceptional daylight entry and outside viewing.
- Internal chambers are engineered for structural integrity and energy efficiency.
- CoreFX is a composite reinforcement that allows for secure mounting of hardware. It is a non-conductive material that reduces the transfer of energy.
- The DefenseTek secure locking system is stylish yet strong. It is a low profile locking hardware that features an indicator to tell y0u if your windows are left unlocked. It features an end-of-throw cam shift locking action for increased protection.
- Forecaster true sloped sill is crafted to provide an efficient drainage system that will make sure water runs off away from your home without the use of weep holes.
- HP3 telescoping sill protects you from air and water infiltration.
- The Gatekeeper sash-to-sill interlock to keep extreme wind and weather out of your home. The sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a wall of strength.
- 3 layers of weatherstripping
- The Ocular screen bulb seal is a compression bulb that aids in the installation and removal of the aluminum screen.
The Alside Mezzo Double Hung features fully fusion welded frame and sash corners, dual-pane, double strength glass, airtight insulating chambers, multi-layer weather stripping, dual vent stops, and a hidden screen track.
Available Exterior Colors:
The Alside Sheffield is available in the Framework’s Color Collection for interior colors including White, Beige, Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Grey.
Available Interior Colors:
The Alside Sheffield Slider is available in the Frameworks Color Collection and includes White, Beige, White Woodgrain, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood, and Cherry.
Financing available through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation