Do you want to better blend your interior spaces with the outdoors? With a new Alside 6100 sliding glass door, you can easily brighten any room and give the appearance that your living space is bigger and more dramatic with the illusion of higher ceilings. Because you don’t want to be constantly cleaning and maintaining your home’s surfaces, the 6100 sliding glass doors are constructed with a pine mainframe, covered with vinyl cladding. They don’t require new coats of paint or retouches, and cleaning is simple — just wipe the door with a damp cloth.
The Alside 6100 series has several features and benefits including an easy glide operation and solid construction to help ensure your sliding glass door gives you years of exceptional performance.
- The mainframe and sash extrusions won’t peel, chip, crack or warp because this door is made with premium materials and the color is formulated throughout.
- The mainframe substructure is made of white pine – this, combined with vinyl classing creates a thermal barrier.
- The sash components are metal-reinforced to provide extra strength.
- Weatherstripped integral interlocks at the meeting stiles protect against air infiltration.
- The insulated glass unit has double-strength glass.
- A dual glazing system creates extra weather protection.
- The tandem roller system creates a quiet and easy to operate door panel.
- The sill cover is low-profile and anodized for strength and durability.
For added customization to truly enhance your personal style and highlight your home’s aesthetic, Alside offers several ways to personalize your new 6100 sliding glass door.
- Glass Patterns: For added elegance, you can incorporate colonial, diamond or prairie grid patterns into your V-groove door glass.
- Color Options: Mix and match your interior and exterior door color options. For interior coloring, Alside offers a wide range of colors, including white, beige, light or dark oak, foxwood or cherry. Exterior color options include white, beige and American Terra.
- Decorative Hardware: Make your door pop with the addition of eye-catching hardware, including bright brass, antique brass and brushed chrome options.
- Blinds: Several styles of Alside 6100 doors include an integrated mini-blind feature for added light and privacy control. For added convenience, they are dust-free, cordless and feature a self-leveling rail so they’re never off-kilter. They feature the latest in timeless style and long-lasting performance, and for added peace of mind, also have a 20-year limited warranty.
Add the Outdoors to Your Interior With Sunshine Contracting
To easily incorporate those sunny and pleasant Virginia days into your home, install a new Alside 6100 sliding glass door today. Sunshine Contracting has over 20 years of home improvement and remodeling experience throughout Fairfax, Stafford, Loudon, Prince William and Arlington counties, guaranteeing proven, trustworthy experience by in-house certified professionals. We strive to always provide an exceptional customer experience and offer free in-home estimates and a 10-year warranty on all labor and workmanship.
To learn more about sliding glass door offerings, complete our online contact form or call us today at 703-935-4663.
Colors and Finishes
6100 Grid Patterns
V-Grooved Cut Glass
Optional Handle Finishes
Financing available through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation