Why Sunshine Contracting?
A deck is more than just a place to relax and entertain — it’s an important part of your home’s exterior that can dramatically change its appearance. A good wooden deck will mature over time. Poorly installed or treated decks, on the other hand, will show their age more and can potentially pose a safety hazard. That’s why it’s important to choose a contractor you can trust. Here’s why Sunshine Contracting is your best bet for a new deck installation in Fairfax County:
- Our team has the tools and experience to get the job done right. We’ve invested in our people to make sure they can deliver the deck of your dreams. We don’t rely on unskilled labor or outsource work — when you contact us for a deck installation, the team we send will have the training to do it right the first time.
- We only use materials we can trust. Every wooden deck we install uses only the highest grade of specially treated southern pine. That way, we have the confidence of knowing any job we complete will be able to withstand rain and snow, not just now, but for years to come.
- We make communication a priority. Building a new deck is a complex process. Sometimes, delays can happen or the initial estimate can change based on factors beyond our control. We keep you informed throughout the build process so you always know what’s going on.
- We take care of everything. From coordinating with your utility company in order to prevent service interruptions to arranging the final inspection for your completed deck, we take care of all steps in the design and build processes. To begin, contact our office to request a consultation. We’ll go over your options and provide a detailed estimate outlining all costs involved.
- We guarantee our work. Any exterior project we complete comes with a full 10-year warranty on all labor and workmanship.