The Alside 6100 series has several features and benefits including an easy glide operation and solid construction to help ensure your sliding glass door gives you years of exceptional performance.
- The mainframe and sash extrusions won’t peel, chip, crack or warp because this door is made with premium materials and the color is formulated throughout.
- The mainframe substructure is made of white pine – this, combined with vinyl classing creates a thermal barrier.
- The sash components are metal-reinforced to provide extra strength.
- Weatherstripped integral interlocks at the meeting stiles protect against air infiltration.
- The insulated glass unit has double-strength glass.
- A dual glazing system creates extra weather protection.
- The tandem roller system creates a quiet and easy to operate door panel.
- The sill cover is low-profile and anodized for strength and durability.